1. I believe it’s okay to reinvent yourself a little each day if necessary.
2. Let yourself go through phases.
3. If you get sunburn, don’t get mad. I’m a Cullen.
3. When you cry.. don’t try to stop yourself. Don’t be afraid of feeling emotions and letting them out.
4. Wherever your quiet place is, be sure to go there and chill every once in a while.
5. Don’t worry about your future too much, as tomorrow will worry about itself. Instead focus on what you can work on right now.
6. Let yourself eat ice-cream and drink unnecessary amounts of coffee.
7. Buy a Keurig.
8. Having the clothes, hair, music, whatever that everybody else has isn’t worth the time, effort, or money. When you look at the textbooks in school at the cheesy outfits the kids wear in the pictures, imagine them spending every last penny on that dorky sweater or obnoxious headband. Silly of them, right? Years from now you’re going to look back, see how much style has changed, and still want more clothes, still want longer or different colored hair, or more music on your iPod. There’s no point.
9. Try out an accent. Act like it’s nothing.
10. Write a journal entry.